A new series where I sit down with a cup of tea and update you on my life, if you are interested in the person behind the blog keep reading.
Hello everyone, I hope you had a nice weekend. It was a long weekend here in Canada because of Victoria Day yesterday and the weather was pretty nice. We have been having a lot of rain lately but yesterday the sun finally came out and with it, warmer weather.
1. This past weekend was my last weekend of work before I leave on my trip.
2. I leave on Sunday for Israel and Palestine! This Sunday!!!!
3. I finished The Kingmaker's Daughter by Phillippa Gregory this week and started the final book in the Cousin's War Series The White Princess (Phillippa Gregory). I hope to finish it before I leave on Sunday.
4. My mind is currently composing many lists of tasks to be done and specific items to pack before I go. Does anyone else have this happen to them before they embark on a trip? Possible waking multiple times remembering items you have to write down before you forget?
5. I am trying to prepare a lot of blog posts ahead of time so that while I am gone so that you all will have something to read.
I know it is a short post this time around but I hope you enjoyed reading it.
Have a great week!
Labels: Tea Talks