Hello everyone! Well this will be my last Tea Talks of the summer. Yes that is right folks, September is only a few days away and for me that means entering the life of long hours in the library, textbooks, lectures and late night study sessions. The good news is...this is my last year of my Undergraduate Degree!!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited?
Yes I am very excited because, as much as I love learning and I love school I need a break. I know outside North America is is common to take a Gap Year, well I did not have the pleasure, which means that I have been in school every year since I was five years old...that is a heck of a long time when you think about it.
What is my plan after achieving my degree...well I sort of have a plan in the works but I think I will save that for another time.
- Last week I made it onto season 2 of Switched at Birth. Can I just say that a lot of stuff happens in Season 1 and half way through I am like "Is this still the same season?" 30 episodes!
- Something about September that I am very excited for is that The Mindy Project starts again!! One of my favourite shows. The Mindy Project and NCIS: L.A. are the two shows I cannot miss.
- I started to read Divergent. I watched the movie first so we shall see how this goes but so far so good, very similar to the movie. One of the perks about the books is that they have the names of all the factions written down along with what they are known for so it is easier to keep track of everything.
- This Thursday I will be heading to Toronto for a little end-of-summer trip with one of my best friends. Strangely enough I found myself in Toronto at the end of August last year too...maybe it is my new thing.
- I found this jem at an antique store back in July and have been enjoying a big cup of tea in it.
- I am very excited about a new post on my Israel and Palestine trip. It is a bit different but it is about one of my other loves in this world (besides Travel and Books)...food! If you have ever been to the Middle East or eaten the cuisine I am sure you can agree that is is delicious.
I hope you all have a lovely day!
Labels: Tea Talks